We are the most experienced whiteboard animation studio in Poland. Everyday we help people to understand complex ideas by watching our professional animations.
Whiteboard animation & explainer videos
Whiteboard animation is an animated cartoon that is created before the eyes of the viewer. This type of movies has a wide application in business – it can be used in marketing, sales, HR, PR/CSR and R&D departments.
The audition watches how the new drawings and props come to the screen and gets more engaged to the story. Thanks to the scenario’s construction, voice-over acting and drawing, the animation draws attention and helps the viewer to understand the idea behind the movie. According to professor Wiseman – one of the most well-known psychologists in the world – whiteboard animations can increase memorizing by 15%.
Whiteboard animation is a form, just as drawing or text. Therefore the plot of the movie can cover everything. Our movies have presented numerous products, services, ideas and organizations.
We have explained the mechanism behind the bracelet for people who were undergoing rehabilitation, beer production process for Carlbserg, summary of the 6-year long project for the Polish Agency for Enterprise Development, how to use the new products category in e-commerce, how the restructuring will change the life of the employees and many more.
We take care of the end-to-end video production. We help our clients to transform the vague idea into a movie.
In video productions we use the client’s guidelines regarding style, objective, actors, keywords and scenario. In the whole process we also play a consulting role. We help the client to create his dream whiteboard animation based on our experience derived from the production of over 90 videos.
Our services include:
- Creating a scenario
- Creating a storyboard
- Conceptual work
- Film realization
- Voice-over recording
- Video editing and post production
- Help in YouTube promotion
We regularly deliver projects for corporations, NGOs, government agencies, startups and SMEs.
We have been trusted by:
Where you can find our services useful:
- Marketing. You want to increase yours brand’s awareness, create solid content or maximalize conversion.
- Sales. You want clients to really learn and understand your offer.
- HR. You want your message to be heard by the employees.
- Employer Branding. You want the talents to recognize and love your company.
- PR/CSR. You want people to understand what do you do. And share it.
- R&D. You want to disseminate the results of your research.
- Journalists. You are preparing bigger material and you want the audition to understand the most important conclusions.
- Others. You want to share your idea in an intersting way.
Why it’s worth to do it:
- Our whiteboard animation draws and holds the viewers attention.
- Animations transmit your message in a very clear and understandable way
- Explainer videos builds positive relations with the clients.
Why we are praised by the clients:
- Experience. We have helped to achieve numerous business goals. Thanks to our experience we deliver even the most challenging projects.
- Listening to your needs. For us it is not just a cliche. We will give you 100% of our attention and our briefing methods will make us deliver you exactly what you need.
- Creativity. We have numerous ideas that we can ably apply. We will help even if you have only a vague idea about the movie.
Here you can find opinions of our clients:
“Great effects, very successful cooperation, professionalism and keeping the deadlines. The material came out brilliantly!”
“Great, creative team! Immediately understood the topic and felt the gist of it, the consultation on the scenario of the film involved actually one meeting, amendments were only cosmetic. And I must add that the subject was not easy.”
PR Consultant and program coordinator
“They showed the full availability and creativity in the course of our cooperation. Patience and commitment, as well as understanding the customer’s needs, positions the quality of services at a very high level.”