We are one of the most experienced whiteboard animation studios in Europe. Everyday we help people to understand complex ideas thanks to our professional animations.
Whiteboard animation & explainer videos
Whiteboard animation is an animated cartoon that is created before the eyes of the viewer. This type of movies has a wide application in business – it is used in marketing, sales, HR, PR/CSR and R&D departments. (Click here to read our article about best business cases.)
The audition watches how the new drawings and props come to the screen and get more engaged to the story. Thanks to the scenario’s construction, voice-over acting, and drawing, the animation draws attention and helps the viewer to understand the idea behind the movie. According to Professor Wiseman – one of the most well-known psychologists in the world – whiteboard animations can increase memorizing by 15%.
Whiteboard animation is a form, just as drawing or text. Therefore the plot of the movie can cover everything. Our movies have presented numerous products, services, ideas, and organizations.
We have explained subjects such as:
- Restructuring in a rocket engines factory,
- Client service & cybersecurity standards in banks,
- Reults of the 6-year long project for the Polish Agency for Enterprise Development,
- Beer production process for Carlsberg,
- Advanced IT systems,
- And many, many more!
We take care of the end-to-end video production. We help our clients to transform the vague idea into a movie.
In video productions, we use the client’s guidelines regarding style, objective, actors, keywords, and scenario. In the whole process, we also play a consulting role. We help the client to create his dream whiteboard animation based on our experience derived from the production of over 90 videos.
Our services include:
- Creating a scenario
- Creating a storyboard
- Conceptual work
- Film realization
- Voice-over recording
- Video editing and post production
- Help in YouTube promotion
We regularly deliver projects for corporations, NGOs, government agencies, startups and SMEs.
We have been trusted by:
Where you can find our services useful:
- Marketing. You want to increase your brand’s awareness, create solid content or maxize conversion.
- Sales. You want clients to learn and thoroughly understand your offer.
- HR. You want your message to be heard by the employees.
- Employer Branding. You want the talents to recognize and love your company.
- PR/CSR. You want people to understand what do you do. And share it.
- R&D. You want to disseminate the results of your research.
- Journalists. You are preparing bigger material, and you want the audition to understand the most meaningful conclusions.
- Others. You want to share your idea in an interesting way.
Why it’s worth to do it:
- Our whiteboard animation draws and holds the viewer’s attention.
- Animations transmit your message in a very clear and understandable way
- Explainer videos build positive relations with the clients.
Why we are praised by the clients:
- Experience. We have helped to achieve numerous business goals. Thanks to our experience we deliver even the most challenging projects.
- Listening to your needs. For us, it is not just a cliche. We will give you 100% of our attention and our briefing methods will make us deliver you exactly what you need.
- Creativity. We have numerous ideas that we can ably apply. We will help even if you have only a vague idea about the movie.
Here you can find opinions of our clients:
“Great effects, very successful cooperation, professionalism and keeping the deadlines. The material came out brilliantly!”
“Great, creative team! Immediately understood the topic and felt the gist of it, the consultation on the scenario of the film involved actually one meeting, amendments were only cosmetic. And I must add that the subject was not easy.”
PR Consultant and program coordinator
“They showed the full availability and creativity in the course of our cooperation. Patience and commitment, as well as understanding the customer’s needs, positions the quality of services at a very high level.”